Protect your dream home with 11 Months Warranty Inspection most builders offer a one-year warranty on a new home. We’ll visit during the 11th month and perform a full home inspection before verifying it on the 31st day of last month after then builder’s warranty expires.
Prior to the inspection, you will receive a comprehensive report, complete with photos, that includes information on any material defects observed on the date of inspection. Armed with this information, you can take any necessary steps to hold your builder and his subcontractors to their warranties while they’re still in force.
The inspection will be performed to verify the integrity of your home and systems prior to warranty expiration.
- We are Licensed and Bonded
- We Provide Honest, Accurate, and Easy to Understand Inspection Reports with Pictures
- We Do Not Charge for Return Visits! ( Some limitations apply )
- We arranges for Mold Testing, Radon Testing and Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
We will prepare your Home Inspection Report with easy-to-read details and pictures detailing :
- The Condition of the Home from the Roof to the Foundation
- Major and Minor Deficiencies
- Any Major Repairs Required
- What to Watch Out For
- Potential Safety Concerns
- Immediate Safety Concerns
- Handyman like Repairs and/or Construction
- Explain the Operation of Various Systems